Quick and easy vegetable fritters that are bursting with flavour. When they're pan-fried to golden, crisp perfection, our vegetable fritters are pretty irresistible.
Total Prep and Cook Time: 15 mins
Vegan | Gluten Free | Dairy Free
Vegetable options can be grated sweet potato, pumpkin, beetroot, kale, carrot, spinach
- 1 box of Turban Chopsticks Lentil Coconut Fritter Mix
- 3 cups of finely chopped fresh corn, cauliflower or grated zucchini
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- Handful of fresh coriander
- Preferred oil for frying
- Mix dry packet ingredients with 1 cup of hot water.
- Add onion, coriander and vegetables.
- Heat fry pan or deep fryer with oil*
- Dollop spoonfuls of the mixture into pan, until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve immediately with your favourite chutney, raita or salad.
- Cooking options: pan-fry, deep fry or bake.
- Mixture should be moist, add a little water if necessary.
- SERVING SUGGESTION - Great for a bite size canapés, entrees, little bites or patties to be added in salads, wraps, sandwiches or burger patties.