A quick midweek pick me up! These Satay Noodles come together in minutes. Packed with flavour and well balanced with loads of fresh vegetables, this recipe will become a weekly favourite. Absolutely delicious!
Try bean sprouts and garlic shoots for more Asian flavours.
Love spice? Add a pinch of chilli flakes in for a spicy kick
- 3 tbsp Turban Chopsticks Satay Sauce
- 200 g yellow or rice noodles
- 200 g your preferred protein
- 1 tbsp stir-frying oil
- ½ tbsp soy sauce (or tamari for GF version)
- 100 g broccoli chopped
- 1 bok choi, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, julienned
- 1 small carrot, julienned
- 2 tbsp crushed toasted peanuts, to garnish (optional)
- 3 spring onions / scallions, thinly sliced
- Bring a pot of water to the boil, cook your noodles according to the instructions on the packet. Drain your noodles in cold water 60 seconds.
- Heat up a wok on a medium heat until just smoking. Add 2 tsp of oil and allow it to get really hot – until it starts shimmering.
- Add in your protein and broccoli and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, next add in all other veggies and stir-fry for another minute.
- Add your soy sauce and Turban Chopsticks Satay peanut sauce and fry for another minute until noodles are coated in sauce.
- Serve with a garnish of chopped peanuts and sliced spring onions.