Thai Green Laksa
Curry paste ain't just for curries! We've put a vibrant twist on this luscious Laksa by incorporating our Thai Green Curry paste into the recipe. This simple, soul-warming soup is a feast for the senses! You'll be glowing with glee in no time.
Crispy tofu puffs work well in this recipe
- 1 jar Turban Chopsticks Thai Green Curry Paste
- 1 can (400ml) coconut milk
- 4 cups of Stock of your choice
- 2 tbsp Soy/Fish Sauce
- 2 cups of Vegetables (eg. bok choy, baby corn, bean sprouts)
- 500g of Protein
- 1 packet of Noodles of your choice
- To Garnish -
- Fresh chilli
- Wedge of lime
- Fresh basil or coriander
- Simmer Thai Green Curry paste with coconut milk, soy/fish sauce and stock.
- Add chopped vegetables and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Soak or cook noodles and place in serving bowls.
- Pan fry protein separately until cooked.
- Pour broth over noodles and garnish with protein, lime, chilli, basil and coriander.