Seafood Lentil Soup
Soothe your spirit and warm your body with a wholesome and nourishing bowl of Seafood Lentil Soup. Allow this meal to help you endure the remaining cool weather as it transitions into the new season of Spring.
Total Prep and Cook Time: 20 mins
Natural | Nut Free | Gluten Free | Dairy Free
- Add extra chilli flakes if you favour extra spice.
- Make your dish heartier by adding a can of chickpea or kidney beans.
- Seafood may also be replaced with chicken or white fish pieces.
- Wash lentils from Turban Chopsticks South Indian Spiced Tomato Dahl Kit and strain.
- Sauté onions and spiced mix in oil for 2 - 3 minutes over low heat.
- Add lentils, 4 cups of water, can tomatoes and coconut milk and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes until cooked.
- Add mussels or seafood and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with a squeeze of lime, fresh coriander and dollops of yoghurt.
- Replace seafood with vegetables
eg. Zucchini, eggplant, spinach, kale, cauliflower, potatoes.
- Great served with rice, buttered bread or mini naan breads.