Laksa Noodle Soup
Spicy, aromatic and fragrant, this luscious Laksa Noodle Soup will take you back to the streets of Malaysia. With a pleasant creamy coconut curry broth, this flavourful punchy dish will be one you will crave all year round. The secrets all in the paste!
Total Prep and Cook Time: 20 mins
Vegan | Gluten Free | Natural | Dairy Free
This recipe works well with any Asian noodles such as udon or ramen.
Add coriander for a fresh garnish.
- 1 Jar Turban Chopsticks Laksa Paste
- 1 can (400ml) of coconut cream
- 3 cups of stock of choice
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce (or fish sauce/belacan (shrimp paste)
- 1 bunch bok choy
- 500g of firm tofu or protein of choice
- 2 cups of bean sprouts
- 1 pack of rice or hokkien noodles
- Sliced chilli and lime to garnish
- Simmer Laksa Paste with coconut cream, soy/fish sauce and stock till oil surfaces to top.
- Pan fry tofu (cubed) or protein in oil in non stick pan.
- Soak rice noodles or cook hokkien noodles and place in serving bowls with bean sprouts.
- Add chopped bok choy to broth and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour broth over noodles and garnish with tofu/protein, fresh bean sprouts, chilli and lime.