Laksa Noodle Soup
A rich, fragrant and spicy noodle soup with a Thai twist. Our take on a traditional South East Asia dish that will warm you up this Winter!
Total Prep and Cook Time: 20 mins
Vegan Option | Gluten Free | Dairy Free
Carb Free - Spiralise zucchini noodles.
- 1 jar Turban Chopsticks Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1 can (400ml) coconut milk
- 4 cups of Stock
- 2 tbsp Soy/Fish Sauce
- 2 cups of Vegetables (eg. eggplant, carrot, broccoli, snowpeas)
- 500g of Tofu, Seafood or Chicken
- 1 packet of Noodles of your choice
- To Garnish -
- 1 cup of fresh bean sprouts
- Fresh chilli
- Wedge of lime
- Fresh basil or coriander
- Simmer Thai Red Curry paste with coconut milk, soy/fish sauce and stock.
- Add chopped vegetables and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Soak or cook noodles and place in serving bowls.
- Pan fry tofu/seafood/meat separately until cooked.
- Pour broth over noodles and garnish with tofu/seafood/meat, fresh bean sprouts, lime, chilli, basil and coriander.