Grilled Eggplant Noodle Salad with Thai Red Dressing
Try your hand at this humble eggplant recipe, inspired by the spice and aromas of Thailand.
Total Prep and Cook Time: 20 mins
Vegan | Gluten Free | Dairy Free
Meatier Option - Substitute eggplant for beef, calamari or pork
- 1 large eggplant, sliced thinly and tossed in oil
- 2 cups of salad ingredients (eg. salad leaves, cucumber, red onion, capsicum)
- Packet of rice vermicelli noodles
- 4 tbsp Turban Chopsticks Thai Red Curry Paste
- Juice of 2 limes
To Garnish -
- Fresh coriander
- Fresh mint
- Roasted peanuts or preferred nuts
- Fresh chilli
- Bring a medium sized pot of water to the boil and cook noodles for a couple of minutes until al dente. Drain and run under cold water to remove excess starch.
- Dressing: Add Thai Red Curry Paste with lime juice and mix. Add a teaspoon of sugar or extra chilli to taste.
- Place eggplant slices on grill until cooked on both sides. Toss through with salad ingredients, salad dressing and noodles. Garnish with fresh herbs, nuts and additional chilli and devour immediately!