Green Detox Dahl
A mildly spiced detox dahl that is filled with aromatic flavours of India and loaded with greens galore. Filled with wholesome Ayurvedic spices to nourish and warm the body.
Total Prep and Cook Time: 20 mins
Vegan | Gluten Free | Natural | Nut Free | Dairy Free
For a creamier, softer version,
cook for an extra 5 minutes.
- RINSE yellow mung beans in sieve under cold water for 30 seconds. Drain well.
- HEAT saucepan over low heat. Add oil and onion, sauté until golden brown.
- ADD diced vegetables, saute for 2 minutes. Add enclosed packet of spices, sauté for 30 seconds.
- ADD rinsed mung beans to saucepan, with 4 cups of cold water.
- COOK for 25-30 minutes over medium heat with lid on. Stir occasionally.
- ADD leafy greens and stir well. Greens will melt down and soften
- Excellent served with quinoa, cous cous or buckwheat.