Cauliflower Korma Curry
Enjoy a rich and decadent Cauliflower Korma Curry at home with our authentic Indian recipe. Super simple to prepare and thickened with cashews, this mild meat-free meal is bound to keep everyone at the dinner table happy.
Total Prep and Cook Time: 30 mins
Vegan | Gluten Free | Natural | Dairy Free
Substitute the vegetables for 2 cans of chickpeas or beans of your choice for a hearty curry.
You can use other nuts such as almonds to mix it up.
- 1 jar of Turban Chopsticks Korma Curry Paste
- 3 cups cauliflower (or veg of your choice)
- 400ml thickened cream of coconut cream
- 1/2 cup ground cashews
- Coriander to garnish and whole cashew nuts
- Saute vegetables along with Korma curry paste in saucepan until golden brown.
- Add 1 cup of water and cook on medium heat for 7 minutes.
- Add cream and ground nuts and cook for another 7 minutes until vegetables are cooked to perfection.
- Garnish with a handful of coriander and whole cashew nuts. Serve over steamed rice or with your favourite Indian breads and a dollop of mango chutney. Pop on some Bollywood tunes and savour away...