Vietnamese Spring Rolls
There's nothing quite like a refreshing light Vietnamese Spring Roll on a hot Summers day. Roll ‘em up and dip these tasty rolls in a sweet and tangy apple chilli sauce. Mix and match your fillings in dozens of ways for different flavour combinations. Eating fresh vegetables has never been this delicious!
Total Prep and Cook Time: 30 mins (15 mins prep + 15 mins cook)
Vegan | Gluten Free | Natural | Dairy Free
Do not use boiling hot water on the rice paper rolls as they will tear.
Try adding some sweet elements such as grated beetroot of fresh mango.
- 10-12 Vietnamese rice papers
- 5 lettuce leaves
- 250 grams mixed and cut fresh vegetables (carrots, cucumbers etc)
- 60 grams fresh coriander
- 30 grams fresh mint
- 250 grams cooked vermicelli or rice noodles (the thinner the better)
- 230 grams extra firm tofu (drained and panfried) or desired protein
- 4 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 jar Turban Chopsticks Apple Chilli Jam
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (replace with tamari for gluten free)
- Juice of lemon
- To make dressing, add apple chili jam, sesame oil, soy sauce and lemon juice. Mix well and set aside.
- Pan fry tofu and slice fresh vegetables into strips. Pour boiling water on top of noodles and drain when cooked.
- To assemble spring rolls, pour lukewarm water into a shallow dish and immerse rice paper to soften for about 10-15 seconds.
- Place a small handful of vermicelli noodles and of tofu, protein, veggies and herbs a third of the way down. Gently fold over once, tuck in edges tightly, and continue rolling until seam is sealed.
- Place seam-side down on a serving platter and cover with tea towel.
- Serve with our dressing! Delish! Summer is calling...